Friday, October 26, 2012

Inaugural Post

Good morning from Colorado! It is a beautiful, snowy October day.

This is the inaugural post for this blog! Thank you for taking part in this auspicious moment with me. :)

There are so many ideas bouncing around in my head and I fear that if I don't write them all down somewhere I might get lost in thought and never make it back!

"Why not just use a notebook?" you might ask. Well, I do that too, but I believe that the written word was meant to be shared. My fervent desire is that you might be blessed by these stories. If, while you read, you have laughed or paused to evaluate something in your life then I have done my job. 

I hope that you enjoy your time here and that you come to think of this place as a "second home".

No comments:

Post a Comment